- View my listings
- View my recent sales
Whether buying or selling an investment property or your home, Rachel Ross has the knowledge, skills and experience to assist you in achieving the best possible outcome for your sale or purchase. Rachel’s comprehensive understanding of the Pilbara real estate market, demonstrated by significant sales achievements and awards, means she truly has her finger on the pulse of market trends for the Greater Karratha area.
Rachel is passionate about real estate and ensures that all of her clients’ needs are met – from initial enquiries right through to settlement. After all, real estate is in Rachel’s blood, with her mother, sister and brother all carving successful real estate careers over many years. Rachel’s career started in Queensland at the age of 15 as a property management assistant, working her way up to Office Manager and then transitioned into sales where she excelled and never looked back!
Rachel regularly receives feedback from clients on her considered and personal approach, whilst always acting with integrity, often resulting in long lasting professional relationships with her clients.
In addition to her registration as a licenced real estate agent, Rachel also holds qualifications in real estate valuation, Occupational Health and Safety and is in the process of completing a degree in Psychology.
Rachel’s core focus is to achieve a premium result for her clients whilst always maintaining the highest professional standards.
• Top Selling Agent 2015/2016 Karratha
• 3rd Highest number of sales REIWA 2015/2016
• $21 - $25 Million Club REIWA (65 sales in 2015/2016)
• Rate My Agent Agent of the Year 2017 - Karratha
• First National 2016 - State Awards - Diamond Award (highest sales)
• First National 2016 - 4th Top Sales of the Year - Highest number of exclusive listings Western Australia (combined)
• Highest number of settled sales – residential Western Australia (combined)
• Top 7% Australia Wide with an International Group