Auction Location: 6 Yirrawari Street, Baynton.
Located In One Of Baynton Wests Most Sought After Streets You Will Find This Top Quality Timik Built Home Awaiting New Owners.
This spacious family friendly 4 bedroom home has been thoughtfully designed with the oversized open plan tiled kitchen/dining/family living area opening out onto a central courtyard with large undercover alfresco area overlooking the below ground pool, just perfect for those summer get togethers.
The kitchen is the hub of this house with plenty room to move, large pantry, lots of storage and overlooking both inside & outside living areas to keep an eye on everyone and also be involved while entertaining friends and family.
There is a seperate theatre room which is carpeted as are all 4 bedrooms, master complete with walk in wardrobe and ensuite and is set apart from the others for extra privacy.
This home is ready and waiting for its new owners. But in the mean time collect the rent of $850.00 per week till the lease expires in 09/01/2019
Property Features Include:
- Executive 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home
- Double carport with extra parking
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family tiled living area
- Carpeted separate theatre room
- Master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite.
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout.
- Fantastic alfresco entertaining area overlooking the below ground pool.
- Walking distance to Baynton West Primary & parks.
- Corporate lease in place until 09/01/2019 @ $850.00 per week.
Auction 6th October 2018 at 12:30pm (Unless Sold Prior)
Disclaimer: First National Real Estate Karratha takes every effort to ensure the information provided on this property is deemed to be correct, it cannot be guaranteed. Measurements quoted are approximations and are not guaranteed with the approved floor plan. Reference to a location feature does not guarantee availability of that particular feature. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries as to the reliance in the accuracy on this information in making their purchasing decision. Further enquiries are welcome.